26 AWG SS316L Stainless Steel Wire
SS316L is the low carbon version of SS316 grade stainless steel.
This wire is in our stocks for use for weaving mesh. SS316L grade is the industry standard grade of stainless steel for use in the marine, food and medical industries.
SS316L grade commonly features are: food processing equipment, wine making, beer brewing, milk processing, kitchen benches, sinks, troughs, equipment and appliances, heat Exchangers, woven or welded screens for mining, quarrying & water filtration, threaded fasteners.
Specification of Wire:
- Diameter – 0.43mm (26 AWG) – SS316L Marine Grade Stainless Steel Wire
- ohms/m – 5.16
Why Use The Crazy Wire Company
- Quality of products: The Crazy Wire Company always offer high-quality products that meet industry standards and customer expectations.
- Selection: We offer a wide variety of wire products and sizes to meet the diverse needs of our customers. We have more than 600 products available through our site and counting.
- Price: We always offer the best value possible. Our wires are available as part of our major weaving processes, so it is bought at the best possible rate.
- Availability: Our products are kept in house and are ready to ship immediately.
- Customer service: Our experienced staff help our customers feel confident in their purchases and provide assistance when required.
What Else Is Available?
The choice is virtually endless!
FAQs About This Wire
The Crazy Wire Company is a leading UK based supplier of nichrome, FeCrAl, and stainless steel wires. We specialise in rapid delivery to any location around the country. Our factory is located in Warrington, which is the historic home of the UK’s wire industry.
Check out our blog ‘What You Need To Know About: Stainless Steel Wires’ for more information on resistance wire in general. Our goal for our blogs and help guides is to answer as many questions as possible to help to explain the possibilities of mesh to our customers.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.
Contact our team today if you have any questions at all. We are always really keen to help in any way that we can.