NiFe70 Nickel Wire
The Crazy Wire Company are best know as suppliers of top quality NiFe70 nickel wire. We have enormous stock levels at all times, as we use this wire to weave our top quality woven mesh products. Our brilliant staff are experts in producing our spools of round wire on our 6 rapid action winding machines. All spools are produced to carry a little extra length to make up for any waste when handling the product.
The NiFe70 nickel wire, with a diameter of 0.2mm (32 AWG), is a specialised product designed for a range of industrial applications. With a 70 percent nickel composition, this wire is well known for its exceptional properties, including resistance to corrosion and stability in varying temperatures. Having these characteristics makes it an ideal choice for environments exposed to corrosive elements and severe temperatures.
A major advantage of NiFe70 nickel wire is its conductivity, which is important for a variety of electrical applications. This material is often used in the construction of electrical resistors and heating elements that require reliable and consistent performance. As the wire is thin, it allows for precise work on small-scale electronic components, enhancing its utility in detailed electronic manufacturing.
Specification of Wire:
- Diameter – 0.2mm (200 Micron – 32AWG)
- Ohms/m – 6.69
Why Use The Crazy Wire Company
- Quality of products: The Crazy Wire Company always offer high-quality products that meet industry standards and customer expectations.
- Selection: We offer a wide variety of wire products and sizes to meet the diverse needs of our customers. We have more than 600 products available through our site and counting.
- Price: We always offer the best value possible. Our wires are available as part of our major weaving processes, so it is bought at the best possible rate.
- Availability: Our products are kept in house and are ready to ship immediately.
- Customer service: Our experienced staff help our customers feel confident in their purchases and provide assistance when required.
What Else Is Available?
FAQs About This Wire
Is NiFe70 Nickel Wire Recyclable?
Yes, NiFe70 nickel wire is recyclable. The wire is primarily composed of nickel, a metal that is known for its recyclability, and it can be melted down and reprocessed to make new products. The recycling process involves collecting and sorting scrap wire, melting it in a furnace, and producing a new nickel alloy. The ability to recycle NiFe70 nickel wire enhances its environmental sustainability and also adds value to the material after initial use. As recycling reduces the need for virgin material extraction, natural resources are conserved and the carbon footprint of production is reduced. In order to ensure efficient and environmentally responsible recycling of NiFe70 nickel wire, users should follow proper recycling protocols and work with specialised recycling facilities.
How Should NiFe70 Nickel Wire Be Stored?
- Dry Environment: Store the wire in a dry place to prevent corrosion. Humidity can lead to oxidation, which may degrade the wire’s quality.
- Temperature Control: While NiFe70 nickel wire is resistant to high temperatures, it should be stored in a stable, moderate temperature environment to avoid any thermal stress that could affect its properties.
- Avoid Direct Sunlight: Prolonged exposure to sunlight can cause temperature variations and potentially affect the wire’s structural integrity. Storing it in a shaded, cool area is advisable.
- Proper Packaging: Keep the wire in its original packaging if possible. This packaging is designed to protect the wire from environmental factors. If the original packaging isn’t available, use an airtight container or a bag that can protect it from moisture and dust.
- Physical Protection: The wire should be stored in a way that prevents it from being bent, stretched, or otherwise physically damaged. Keeping it on a spool or in a coiled form helps maintain its shape and prevents kinks.
- Chemical Exposure: Store the wire away from chemicals or corrosive substances. Even vapors from some chemicals can cause corrosion over time.
- Regular Inspections: If the wire is stored for a long period, regular checks are recommended to ensure it hasn’t degraded or become damaged.
The Crazy Wire Company is a leading UK based supplier of nichrome, fecral, and stainless steel wires. We specialise in rapid delivery to any location around the country. Our factory is located in Warrington, which is the historic home of the UK’s wire industry.
Check out our blog ‘Everything That You Need To Know About Wire‘ for more information on resistance wire in general. Our goal for our blogs and help guides is to answer as many questions as possible to help to explain the possibilities of mesh to our customers.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.