25 AWG Ni60 Flat Clapton
The 25 AWG Ni60 Flat Clapton wire is a specialised, high-quality wire designed for various electrical and hobbyist projects. The nickel-chromium alloy cable features a unique flat Clapton design, with a core of 25 AWG and a wrap of 32 AWG. By using this structure, heat is distributed more evenly and conductivity is enhanced. A 5-metre spool of the wire is available with a resistance of 6.25 k/m, making it suitable for continuous use in projects requiring precise control of resistance and heat management. The durability and oxidation resistance of this material make it a reliable choice for a variety of applications.
About The Product
The details of this product are as follows:
- Spool Length – 5 Metre Spool (15ft)
- Metal – Ni60
- Resistance – 6.25 Ω/m
- Coil Type – 25 AWG / 32 AWG Flat Clapton
Why Use The Crazy Wire Company
- Quality of products: The Crazy Wire Company always offer high-quality products that meet industry standards and customer expectations.
- Selection: We offer a wide variety of wire products and sizes to meet the diverse needs of our customers. We have more than 600 products available through our site and counting.
- Price: We always offer the best value possible. Our wires are available as part of our major weaving processes, so it is bought at the best possible rate.
- Availability: Our products are kept in house and are ready to ship immediately.
- Customer service: Our experienced staff help our customers feel confident in their purchases and provide assistance when required.
What Else Is Available?
As well as this huge range of options, we also carry all coil wire as 5 metre spools too. This offers slightly better value, but you will have to cut it down yourself to suit your requirement.
FAQs About This Wire
Can 25 AWG Ni60 Wire Be Soldered Easily?
Yes, 25 AWG Ni60 wire can be soldered easily. Its nickel-chromium composition facilitates good solderability, allowing for secure and reliable connections in various applications. However, it’s important to use the correct type of solder and flux for the best results. Since Ni60 alloy can withstand high temperatures, ensure that the soldering iron is hot enough to create a strong bond. Proper technique and equipment are key to achieving a successful solder joint with this type of wire.
What Are The Storage Recommendations For 25 AWG Ni60 Wire?
- Keep in a Dry Environment: Store the wire in a dry place to prevent any moisture-related corrosion or degradation.
- Avoid Direct Sunlight: Prolonged exposure to sunlight can affect the wire’s physical properties. Store it away from direct sunlight.
- Maintain Room Temperature: Extreme temperatures, both hot and cold, can impact the wire’s flexibility and resistance. Storing it at room temperature is ideal.
- Use the Original Spool: Keeping the wire on its original spool helps prevent kinks and tangles.
- Dust-Free Area: Store in a clean, dust-free environment to avoid contamination that could impact its electrical properties.
- Avoid Chemical Exposure: Store away from harsh chemicals or environments where corrosive gases are present, as these can degrade the wire’s surface.
Check out our blog ‘what is nichrome’ for more information on ni80 wire in general. Our goal for our blogs and help guides is to answer as many questions as possible to help to explain the possibilities of mesh to our customers.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.
Contact our team today if you have any questions at all. We are always really keen to help in any way that we can.