24 AWG Ni60 Flat Clapton
The 24 AWG Ni60 Flat Clapton wire is a versatile and reliable solution with a 5.30 Ω/m resistance. The wire is composed of a 24-gauge Nickel 60 (Ni60) core wire wrapped around a flat, 32-gauge wire. 5 meters (15 feet) of this product can be used for a variety of applications because it comes on a spool of 15 feet.
As a result of its Ni60 core, this material is suitable for heating elements in electronic devices, custom coils, and other applications. Heat is distributed evenly thanks to the flat design of the wrapping wire, which makes it an essential component for applications that require even heating.
In addition to meeting different coil designs and heating requirements due to its precise resistance rating, 24 AWG Ni60 Flat Clapton wire is also suitable for flexible customisation.
A straightforward, high-performance wire, this product provides efficient heat transfer and consistent results. For DIY projects, custom coils, and heating elements, it is the perfect choice for professionals and amateurs alike.
About The Product
The details of this product are as follows:
- Spool Length – 5 Metre Spool (15ft)
- Metal – Ni60
- Resistance – 5.30 Ω/m
- Coil Type – 24 AWG / 32 AWG Flat Clapton
Why Use The Crazy Wire Company
- Quality of products: The Crazy Wire Company always offer high-quality products that meet industry standards and customer expectations.
- Selection: We offer a wide variety of wire products and sizes to meet the diverse needs of our customers. We have more than 600 products available through our site and counting.
- Price: We always offer the best value possible. Our wires are available as part of our major weaving processes, so it is bought at the best possible rate.
- Availability: Our products are kept in house and are ready to ship immediately.
- Customer service: Our experienced staff help our customers feel confident in their purchases and provide assistance when required.
What Else Is Available?
As well as this huge range of options, we also carry all coil wire as 5 metre spools too. This offers slightly better value, but you will have to cut it down yourself to suit your requirement.
FAQs About This Wire
Can I Use 24 AWG Ni60 Flat This Wire For DIY Projects?
Yes, you can use 24 AWG Ni60 Flat Clapton wire for various DIY projects, thanks to its versatility and reliable performance.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Flat Clapton Wire?
The benefits of using 24 AWG Ni60 Flat Clapton wire include efficient heat transfer, even heating, suitability for custom coils and heating elements, and its versatility for a wide range of DIY projects.
Check out our blog ‘what is nichrome’ for more information on ni80 wire in general. Our goal for our blogs and help guides is to answer as many questions as possible to help to explain the possibilities of mesh to our customers.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.
Contact our team today if you have any questions at all. We are always really keen to help in any way that we can.